When homeowners plan for an upgrade, one of the areas often overlooked is the bathroom. While you???re not expected to present your bathroom every time a guest visits, it???s nice to bathe in an area where you can truly relax.
Old bathrooms tend to look dull and function ineffectively. Your day starts and ends in this area, so it???s only fitting to give it a touch of serenity. You can spruce this up by getting a bathroom remodeling in Hoover, AL. Highland Design + Build offers five design ideas to help improve the beauty and functionality of your bathroom.
1. Update colors ??? The first step to enhance the design of your bathroom is by updating its colors. Fading and cracked paint affects the overall feel of your room. Apply a fresh coat of paint on the walls to liven up the entire area. You can also consider creative treatments, such as changing the palettes for your curtains and linens, as well as adding a piece of stylish furniture.
2. Replace your old tiles ??? A few small changes are often what it takes to freshen up an old bathroom. For instance, by replacing your damaged tiles with new ones, you improve both its look and its performance.
3. Decorate your walls ??? You can transform your boring walls to an elegant or trendy space by incorporating wall decorations, such as photographs and artworks.
4. Install new fixtures ??? As with most things related to home interior remodeling in Hoover, AL, there are a number of great ways to upgrade your fixtures. Start by adding light fixtures to improve the amount of light allowed in your bathroom. After all, a more vibrant room creates a more comfortable atmosphere.
5. Include a stylish toilet seat ??? Get rid of your old toilet seat and replace it with a new and more stylish one. Rich dark wood, clean white, and vintage-style black seats are often the best choice for this.
Your bathroom may be the most secluded part of your home, but that doesn???t mean you should disregard it when you upgrade. Highland Design + Build offers quality home renovation services, including bath remodeling. Our experts can provide you with solutions that will work best with your style, space, and budget. Call us today at 205-855-5505 or fill out our request form to get started.